Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nothing New


(Molly is studying too for the NXLEX, by osmosis. )

There's nothing new to report today... all is well at the preppy pug household. I worked 12 hrs yesterday at the veterinary hospital and today I am recuperating. In between naps with the dogs I am starting to restudy info from my previous nursing semesters. This fall will be my last semester and then I'll be taking the NCLEX. Which is basically a test from the state to determine that I have learned enough to safely practice as a nurse. The test is taken on a computer with random questions. The questions you get depend on how you answered the previous questions. You can get as little as 75 questions or as many as 265! Two years of nursing knowledge crammed into one big test. A bit intimidating if you ask me. Well it's back to studying for me...

1 comments:

Nancy at the Farm said...

Hi Molly and everyone! Mum gave you guys an award and you can find it in my latest blog entry ('cause we don't have your email address to send it to you that way). I am glad Molly is studying, you can never be too smart! I hope Winston's tail is better and curly.

Love, Dozer