Friday, July 18, 2008

Finders Keepers Losers Weepers

Look who found his Busy Buddy?! Waiting patiently does pay off. When I took Molly out of her kennel this evening to go outside, I did not close the door behind her. Lurking in the background was Oliver... and when we came back inside he and his buddy were reunited.



Doesn't he look happy!



Another thing went missing this evening... can you see it?



After returning home from dinner tonight I noticed the F7 key on my MacBook was missing. Then on the bathroom floor, what do I find? The missing key. Unfortunately being all chewed up, it won't fit back on the keyboard. So I guess I have to look into finding a replacement key.

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Good Morning!
OM Goodness the F7 key! How did that happen! Too funny. Very creative mischief is would say!
:)
melissa

Nancy at the Farm said...

Ooooo, Oliver....I think maybe you ate the F7 key. But tell your Mum that she never used it that much and in time she will forget about it. Dad lost his "L" key and that is a bigger burden. He whined about it and the fact that his USB ports weren't working so much that Mummy bought him a new laptop. Now he uses his old puter more 'cause he doesn't like Vista! BOL! Bipeds are so silly!

Love, Dozer