Friday, March 27, 2009

Loving Starfish

I'm on a starfish kick lately. When I redecorated our living room I added starfish for a beachy theme. Since then I have been adding to my collection.



My most recent and favorite purchase has been a starfish necklace from Brighton, thank you to my mother-in-law for the gift card. There are really cute earrings to go with the necklace as well. I did not purchase them though because of my sensitive ears. Brighton said there was a trace of nickel in the earring so I was afraid they would irritate my ears. As I sit at home now, I am thinking maybe I would get them anyway and just paint clear nail polish on the backs of them. Hmmmm. I might have to run out and get them tomorrow.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love that starfish are in right now!

Clover said...

Hi April,
Cute starfish stuff!!
I am glad to hear you are adjusting well to night shift. My mom has been a nurse for 27 years now, and works almost exclusively night shifts. I will ask her if she has any tips for you. I do know that her basic routine for daytime sleeping includes making it as dark as possible in her room, and turning off the telephone ringer... but I guess that is pretty basic. I will come back with more advice. :)
Jess

P.S. Clover's blog is gone now, but we will be back soon, and I will let you know where to find us.