Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Shower Gifts

I have a baby shower to attend this weekend. Here are some of the items I've been working on. The mother & father to be have a French Bulldog. So I thought it would be perfect to apply French Bulldog appliques to onesies. I also made matching burp clothes and bibs. My summer hobby of sewing has been fun and creative. School starts back up on Monday, so I'll have to pack up the sewing machine and dust off my nursing books. I won't have time to do both.










The colors for the baby's room are going to be green and purple with butterflies. The mom to be says that purple is the new pink. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your baby items are so cute! That applique looks really nice! Your puppies are cute too ;o)

Nancy at the Farm said...

Holy Moley! Is there anything you cannot do? Mum was wild for your sewing. Please don't let start making stuff for us to wear!

Beautiful work!

Dozer, Cooper and Dottie.

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

omgosh i love the pug onesies...

Unknown said...

SO CUTE. They are going to love it.

Page said...

That is adorable!! You are very talented!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Adorable!! I LOVE the dog onesies!!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

i want to learn to sew, did you take classes or teach yourself? also, do you have any recommendations for sewing machines?